Stars before my eyes.

Hi all,

My news browser has started putting most messages in stars instead of type. This means I can't read most messages, can't reply or learn the pearls of wisdom passed on in this news group.

Does anyone else have the same problem or know how I can fix mine? It's probably best to email as well as reply (as I may not be able to see the reply).

Thanks

Reply to
DrClean

How odd that all messages aren't being affected. Check to see that your "message language" is still set to English--or whatever language you're using.

Any chance you've picked up a virus?

Good luck. Please, let us know how this turns out.

Michael When I die, I want to go where dogs go!

Reply to
Michael A. Ball

Reply to
Nancy Gates