Dandelion stains

Hello

My children love to pick dandelions, but unfortunatley, the sap from the stems leaves awful brown marks on their clothes. Any ideas how to remove the sap stains?

TIA

Jacqui

Reply to
axeman chris

Use a turf builder with weed control on your lawn to eliminate the dandelions. Get some sunflower seeds and help the kids grow some impressive flowers. This will make the lawn look better, get the kids interested in gardening, and will be less work in the long run. Dandelions are all but gone by this time of year where I live. For fresh stains, I would use a laundry pre-treater that works on proteins and grass. You could also soak them in an enzyme pre-treatment product like BIZ. Old stains may not come out.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Soak in a vinegar solution, then use a brush.

Reply to
Nancy Gates