men supporting working women as long

men supporting working women as long as the girl can take care of the kids, house and me that's fine.

Reply to
Feetimefee

Huh?

-- Merry Christmas Piper :o}>

Reply to
Piper

This is a smart person! We should all listen:-) When you clean the security lights you may have, adjust them pointing down, away from the problem area! You could avoid jail and court. Take care, spike's homepage is located at.

Spike