Men are too dumb for working in the garden

Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a woman. Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!

Reply to
Nathalie Hutt

Are you disappointed that men don't vibrate too?

Then again neither do your cucumbers nor carrots!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Now *that's* a troll.

Reply to
escapee

How right you are. But don't stop there!

We men act like elephants and destroy everything in the kitchen. We are too stupid for such a job, working with food is a job for a woman. Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods or watch sports.

Never let a man in your kitchen!

(Now that I think of it, we're not so great at doing laundry either.)

woman.

Reply to
eclectic

Never let a man in your garden!

That goes triple for carpenters. etc--they never look below their knees. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

I'm confused.

Reply to
Mike LaMana

Never let a man change a diaper, nor clean the cat box. Just imagine the mess he'll make! (And when you're finished, how 'bout bringing him a beer? Thanks, Dear)

-Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Reply to
madgardener

I smelled it too................

Reply to
madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

Be quiet Bob!

; )))

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner

Excellent points, eclectic. However, my husband does great laundry, cooking and he's a great helper when I need him in the garden. What most or at least many women don't get is that, they have big mouths and are domineering, hostile, even angry at men. When their men do these things, they constantly correct the way it's done. Nothing is ever good enough.

My husband makes the bed, I don't go remake it. Then, he will make it more often. You see, this is a trick many women have taught to men over the years. To completely put down the work of a man, is to make sure no man does anything to help. I'm glad I honor my husband and his way of doing things. Not the way I'd do it, but it's the way HE does it and it's satisfactory in my opinion.

Nuff said.

Reply to
escapee

I'll have to see if I can find it, but years ago there was a cartoon in the NY Times. It was a caveman laying on the floor doing nothing, while the woman had a baby on each hip and was washing dishes...the man says, Hey honey, hurry up and invent television and beer.

Reply to
escapee

WRONG...I don't let my wife touch anything outside the house..She would be pulling flowers out and growing weeds.A women belongs in the house.

Reply to
Romy Beeck

nathalie snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (Nathalie Hutt) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

(alright I can't resist)

If men acted like elephants in a garden, you'd have no garden, only a big pile of elephant poo. Is that what happened?

P.S. Loved your relative Jabba in Return of the Jedi.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

This bob should keep his trap shut, I live alone, and not only do I have a garden with some 300+ Iris, 100+ Canna, and many other plants, I am also the owner of Akumaizer Cattery, the oldest active breeder of Japanese Bobtails in the USA and I clean 6 litter pans every night.

And being the oldest of 4 boys, I also changed a lot of diapers of my younger brothers.

I think Bob is a TROLL.

Reply to
Starlord

Bravo on your garden, etc. That's an impressive collection of Iris and Canna! About changing diapers of younger siblings I know whereof you speak. Personally, I would rather clean

60 litter pans rather than have to change one diaper!

I think you missed Bob's wry sense of humour on his "take" of the previous posts. (The inference here is that he'd rather have a cold beer served from an obliging wife than do chores that he personally finds unpleasant, transparent excuses aside.) If he is guilty of anything here, it's that he didn't place a smiley to telegraph this.

Regards.

Reply to
eclectic

I think that it's a good bet that old bob finds his home down in with some others in the town of Killfile in the state of Delete of the county Trashcan ;}

So Idon't see anything unless some poor 3rd party quotes the dribble back in a message.

And right now my garden is awash in Iris blooms, with the canna just starting to grow good.

(look for auctions on ebay for Akumaizer_3 )

This year, while in pots back here by my trailer, I've added Morning Glory seeds I've gotten from Japan.

Oh ya, I'm out here in the High Mojave Desert too. Where the Stars shine at night and the Sonic Booms from Edwards AFB go BOOOM in the daytime.

Reply to
Starlord

My funny story: A group of us had lunch at a famous Spanish restaurant in Baltimore (Tio Pepe's, if anyone's interested). I was fascinated by an attractive plaque on the wall, but every time I asked the waiter to translate the Spanish he hung his head and said nothing. Finally, after I'd pestered him enough, he succumbed and said, "Women are like fish - they belong in the kitchen." Huh.

Dora

Reply to
limey

Reply to