how do I clean urine stain on underside of plastic toilet seat?

Hi I had the same problem, believe me like you I tried everything. The soluti on is in our kitchen cupboards not expensive products. All you will need is white vinger & bicarbonated soda. Take 3 table spoons of bicarbonated soda & mix it with the vinger, until you get a thick paste. The vinger mixture will fizz but its 100% safe. Using a toothbrush rub in to the stain, a litt le elbow greece is needed but with in minutes you will see visual results. Leave paste on for 5-10 minutes and wipe clean. Amazing results before you r eyes. Ive just tried the above and I can proudly put my seat up :) Give i t a go n let me know, once a month should be great no more stains.
What I found to get rid of the urine stains under the seat is to gently clean the area with wire wool. I got mine from Lidl (Aquapur) as it's not too abrasive and it did the trick very well. Happy scrubbing gently gently remember.
replying to pfb123, RAIN wrote:

Go to family dollar and get MEAN GREEN It works wonders on just about anything
replying to RAIN, Sophia Hoyte wrote: I got indelible nicotine stains on mine I spray painted it silver to match the chrome in the bathroom.
On Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 9:53:42 AM UTC-5, pfb123 wrote:

Peroxide
replying to pfb123, Helen wrote: Hi, just use a rough scourer pad and regular bathroom cleaner or bleach, comes off in seconds.
replying to pfb123, BCS wrote: What about cleaning attached plastic riser seats for toilets. They are made from a different material than a regular toilet seat, much more porous. Also is there something that can be applied that will protect them from getting the stains in the first place, such as a wax.
replying to pfb123, Joann Myers wrote: I take medication that causes my urine to turn bright yellow and stained my toilet seat bad. Tried bleach, vinegar, scrubbing pad, scrubbing powder. Nothing worked. Found a product Krud Kutter Concentrated Cleaner Degreaser Stain Remover. White spray bottle with red label. Cost about $12.00. Buy at any hardware store. Hopes this help and didn't damage seat and turned it white again. Bio degradable and non toxic.