Ever cleaned your fabric softner dispenser?

It can happen. :)

-- Piper

Reply to
Piper

Oh yes, it can happen, and I have seen it many times.

The old folks had a saying that if it's raining and the sun is shining it means "that the devil is beating his wife."

Donna in Texas

Reply to
Donna

LOL! The old folks in Alabama say that if it's raining and the sun is shining it means it will rain again at the same time tomorrow.

-- Piper

Reply to
Piper

My grandpa used to say it meant someone stepped on a cricket in the road

Nan

Reply to
Nan

Yes. If it's breezy/windy a line outside but under cover still gets the clothes dry. A lot of houses were built here with a brick shed built on the side with doors front and back. Prop both doors open and the clothes were dried in no time regardless of rain

Reply to
Dawn