don't toss those mascara wands..

I hang onto these, cleaned of course - they make great little bottle brush type cleaning tools - used one today to clean 'cage' around a tabletop fan - also to clean a/c filter guard - have used 'em to get into tight areas in bathroom, like under the faucet - better than an old toothbrush, in many cases.

hth, val

Reply to
val189

I think this could start a new thread, about what items you use for an unusual purpose.

For example, I suggest using a Pringles box to iron very thin round-armed ladies dresses. You can se what I mean on

DrClean

THANK YOU! Good idea!

Dave snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Dave

I just discovered that they make a dandy cleaning tool for the narrow indentation in the tops of Tubbermaid lids.

Reply to
val189

Thankyou that is a cool idea which I'm going to try on our pets cage.

Reply to
Vilma