Do you have clutter - Please share!

I want to know about your clutter for my project.

I'm guessing people all over the world have a drawer where they keep a bunch of stuff. Feeling in the mood for some virtual travel, I thought what better way to get a view of people from everywhere than to peek into their clutter drawer.

So I've finally executed on it - won't you be the first to participate? Just send a picture of your clutter drawer in your kitchen (or maybe it's somewhere else) to me, and I'll share them all for the world to see.

See the pics on

Just give me your first name (or a nickname) and your city.

Take care that there is no credit card, or address (e.g. a perscription label or receipt) showing, just to protect your anonymity.

Won't it be fun? Get in on the ground floor. I'd love to get pics from every continent.

It only takes a second! If there are enough of them, I'll start a website rather than just the blog, and you can check back occasionally so you don't feel bad about not cleaning your clutter drawer out.

SEND pic to: rossgk (at) gmail.com

Substitute the "@" of course. Hope to peek into your drawers soon! ;-)

Ross.

Reply to