Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wine spots on rug
A while ago someone had a sure-fire easy way to clean wine stains of light colored rugs. I forgot what it was. Was it cider vinegar???
1
1

Carpetglobal is common meeting point of world carpet sector.
Carpetglobal is common meeting point of world carpet sector. There're many Carpetglobal members from worlwide countries , as manufacturers , wholesellers , distribut=F6rs , yarn firms , textile...

AWESOME DISINFECTANT!!
While working in childcare for 5 years, I know that Bleach is the number one sanitizing solution that is used. I remember having a parent concerned with that. They did not want their child's toys,...

My Mastercard Commercial Equivalent
Bottle of Fantastik...$2.79 Bottle of Windex...$3.19 18 years of medication because your child developed asthma from the toxic cleaner chemical exposure...$1600.00 Switching to Shaklee Get Clean to...
1
1

Kärcher SC1402 Dry Steam Cleaner (UK) - First Impressions
Had one of these for two days and it's been on the go continually. The Kärcher (pron. Kercher, with 'ch' as in Scottish 'loch') SC1402 is second top in this company's UK domestic steam cleaner range....

"That's the power of Pine-Sol, Baby"
Many common disinfectants out there contain phenols-caustic, poisonous and dangerous compounds that are used to cover smells. And they're used in everything from all-purpose cleaning sprays to toilet...

Lead in vacuum cleaner cord? (2023 Update)
I recently bought a small Dirt Devil Dynamite vacuum. After reading the manual carefully I found this warning: WARNING: THE CORDS, WIRES AND/OR CABLES SUPPLIED WITH THlS PRODUCT CONTAINS CHEMICALS,...
3
3

stain on a chair
What is the best way to clean a stain off an upholstered chair?
1
1

Removing DESITIN from a dark colored spread
My daughter changed her baby's diaper on a dark spread of ours. She got some Desitin on the spread. I laundered it, no go. I tried Simple Green and other cleaners. Still no go. Any ideas on how to...
2
2

Water ??? stain on dining table
We have a white mark that has appeared on our dining room table and the only thing I can think of is having put a dish on there that was wet, but I was not sure if it is that which has caused the...
1
1

Whats best to clean old bathtub?
My friend moved into a house with a 60 year bathtub. It seems its a cast iron one that is porcelin coated(or whatever it is that coats bathtubs and sinks). It looks like something like Ajax cleanser...
3
3

laundry static
ever winter it seems like everything i touch shocks me. how can i stop it i use bounce in my dryer but it doe'sn help. thanks'(
1
1

OT? CO detector
Dear friends, This is off topic but I am not sure where to post my question to. Maybe someone here can help. I have a problem with my new carbon monoxide detector. It goes off whenever I cook chilli...
6
6

Pop goes the Pocket Sauce
Yesterday while driving down the road, the daughter-units of Clan Ranger decided an afternoon snack of fries and sweet-n-sour sauce sounded pretty good. I pulled into the drive-through, placed my...
2
2

Grout in 20 year old business tower
Hello all. I am currently working a second job as a floor man in a business building. I have 48 floors to cover. Since I only do the bathrooms it's not to bad. But I am having a problem with the...
3
3