How do I remove Wonderboard w/ceramic tiles from bathtub walls?

Hello, I am trying to demo an old bathroom to install a steam shower/tub combo. The surround has ceramic tiles, 70's ugly, on Wonderboard. Is this a job for brute force via hammer, or can this be cut and removed in larger segments? I have access to both sides of the walls, except the exterior.

Reply to
Susan