UV and Glass

Michael Bulatovich

I need clients with bigger project budgets...

Reply to
3D Peruna

This product could find it's way into a smaller project with the right program at a northern latitude ...

I've discovered vitamin D3 this year (I don't normally take anything), and so am on the look out for stuff relating to it:

provides tons of interesting info. Us northerners are apparently all deficient in winter to some degree. My sleep cycles get messed up every winter, but this year I'm taking 2000 units a day and everything's normal.

Amazing effect.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

- you might need to use one of them "signup" services if it asks for username/password.

Reply to
3D Peruna

sIGN UP SERVICES?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

3D Peruna

I've learned to avoid these hoops on the web. I'm not sure I saw the whole of the intended article...just an abstract.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich