Underground Luxury Home in Phoenix Extremely Energy Efficient Unique Have a Look !!!!

Hi,
I have a custom home to be sold at 759 G which is appraised at 850 G.
It is in MESA in the outskirts of Phoenix.
The home is unique across SouthWest US.If you have always dreamt of an
unique house here is the one ...
The home is a custom home,earth sheltered(underground), made of steel
and concrete , custom hardwood floor with granite tops in
kitchen ,toilets , fountain showers in the toilets , all fans remote
controlled,digital dimmers ,plasma TV and a lot of more , chisseled
granite tops , custom sinks and a lot more ............
You must see it in person to appreciate the features that it is having
because it is very much difficult to cover all it's features in a few
lines...
The house also has horse rights and has 1.25 Acre land along with it,
the land in the neighbourhood is worth 300-350 G an Acre .
Apart from these there are indonesian artwork in the house .the other
details of the property are as follows..
This is an unique home .
When it was built the Maricopa County Officials sent Choppers to get
it pictured !!!!!!!!!
It is unique of it's kind .It has plenty of amenities in it ...
It is constructed of steel and concrete and also has a 42" Plasma TV
in it that is for free for the buyer. Since the house is mostly under
the earth it is extremely energy efficient.
The details of the home are described as follows:
This home is a very unique property.
It is extremely energy efficient
It is an earth sheltered home
It is constructed of concrete and steel
It has recently been extensively remodeled and it is completely new
from the floors on up
The lot is 1 acre plus
This property has horse rights and has no HOA
The home is 3100 square feet. It is a 4 BR/ 2.5 B with a loft.
There is a 2 car garage.
There is also a 12' * 12' storage shed in the rear of the property.
The front and back entrances are completely remodeled with granite.
kitchen---There are brand new stainless steel appliances throughout
the kitchen. The kitchen also includes maple custom cabinets, as well
as African Chesnut hardwood floors. The kitchen has granite counter
tops, bar top and back splashes. The kitchen also includes a built-in
pantry.
Bathrooms--The half bath on the main floor has a solid granite vanity
and vessel sink. The 2ND bathroom has marble floors and travertine
throughout. The shower features a soothing waterfall shower head.
The Asian-Zen master bathroom is truly amazing as it hosts an
underground Indonesian rock waterfall in addition to a 320 gallon
soaking tub.
The Black Alor stone has been said to improve circulation. In addition
there are slate floors, granite counter tops and granite vessel sinks
with stainless steel faucets.
The den holds an amazing granite fireplace. In addition you will find
a 42" plasma screen T.V. 42" PLASMA TV IS FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of other home improvement products are free The property is
landscape ready and comes with a $10,000.00 landscape allowance (with
acceptable offer) which may be used towards the closing costs as
well.
The one of a kind all-granite wrap around deck is a perfect place for
entertaining or relaxing with the family. It offers gorgeous mountain
views and the perfect place to watch the sunset
INTERESTING FACTS: This is truly a home ahead of its time. When it was
being built in 1983 the local news channel sent helicopters to
photograph and ran a story on it as it is was quite a head turner then
and even more of one now due to the improvements and upgrades.
100% FINANCING IS AVAILABLE- the buyer will have an answer from the
loan officer within 15 minutes and final paperwork is estimated to
take no longer than 10-15 days.
Photos at
the property is located in the mountainside areas where there are
a lot of custom luxury properties and it is just 10 mins away from the
lakes...
write to me or call me at 480.751.4125 or write to me at
kishgarner snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com to schedule for a viewing for more details
of the property .
regards,
kish
Reply to
Kishaloy
Pah, I was trying to find it. Resorted to checking the address. I was like a mile and a half off. Might'a found it eventually.
Reply to
gruhn
You may or may not want to mention you're near the shooting range. You may or may not want to play down how your 'hood is being swallowed McMansions.
Reply to
gruhn

Site Timeline Threads