Re: Yeah but.....

"Don" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com:

Yeah but, can you haul plywood with the mawfaw? > Knock $15k off the price and you might get some of my attention. > >

They must, I see them at the Home Despot parking lot regularly ! I always wonder how my dodge truck grill looks in their rear view mirror :-)

They are all the rage for commercial 'billboards' around here.. Ron

Reply to
Ron