Re: What a Geek am I...

The toughest challenge has been getting used to the mouse bouncing from

> 1 monitor to the next...that and remembering to switch keyboards when I > move to the old computer. >

Why not get a KVM and run both machines at the same time? I'm running 3 machines from one keyboard, monitor, mouse set up.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

Won't work. MS Office is too hooked into the registry and Windows Explorer. You need the disks.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

"Hi, I'm Bob, the new IT guy. I'll be here to help you with any hardware and related software issues." ;)

RicodJour

"Don" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com:

Well, I assume that y'all make more than a cashier at K-Mart for goodness sakes. Or am I mistaken?

Reply to
Kris Krieger