Re: Labor Day Holiday

> Is that the one where you play loud music, cook tons of food on the grill, > set off loads of fireworks and get drunk?

Not for the folks from Louisiana, Mississippi, ...

Notan

Reply to
Notan

"I'm considering building a new toolshed. Do you think it would look good in collegiate gothic?" "Homophobe."

"Isn't the new Ground Zero design the most ugly thing you've ever seen?" "The Catholic Church won't tell African's about condoms to save them from AIDS.

Reply to
gruhn

4 o'clock, and not a minute sooner.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.