Ken, looks like this guy's got you beat

I think his ability to get away from it all outstrips yours!

Best thing about it? He didn't take a picture of himself sitting at the computer nekkid. ;)

RicodJour

The thing's been 'fluffed' for the pictures. Who lives like that? PS What's all that stuff over head in the shot of the desk?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

My brother would, for one. His house isn't far off. But I think that's more of a just-finished picture before the inaugural trip. The after picture might show the filthy vehicle strewn with smelly clothes and beer cans.

Are you talking about the electronics board? No idea what exactly it is, but the thing is obviously rigged for some serious off-roading. There's probably solar panels, distillation equipment, etc., that require all of the centralized controls. ...course, half of the buttons could be fake.

RicodJour

yours!

The efficient utilization of space especially motivates me in general, and this truck is like naval interior architecture on wheels. Give me something like that as an open-sea-worthy sailboat and watch me vanish over the horizon. :)

...We should start talking about naval architecture on here.

Reply to
Warm Worm

If it were a sailboat, I would.

I'd guess at various controls and switches for the truck, or some kind of audio system.

Reply to
Warm Worm

My navel is inset. I have noticed a few navels that had more of an external structure and appearance. I not sure which is a more ''sustainable" design. If either are green, I would image that would not be good.

SG

Reply to
Secretia Green

*Naval* architecture! :)

If your navel was big enough to live and sail in, I would consider it if you thought it prudent. As for the green stuff oozing up inside, I could always scoop it out and feed it to the fish or barter it for cash, depending on what it consisted of.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Can some explain why there's quite a few windows visible in the interior photos but not on the exterior? I count 5 windows (none of which are the "cab" windows) but I see none of them on the exterior photos? Do the sides have removable panels or something?

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)