Hey Don, you're gonna be jealous.

I just won an auction on Ebay for a 2001 Gibson Les Paul Custom(Black Beauty of course). Got it for under 2K which was my goal. Whoo Hoo..

BTW, did you ever win that PRS. Since I didn't, I assumed you'd won it. ;-)

Reply to
Cato

Actually, that guy was the high bidder for about 4 days, although I'm not sure why you would even bother bidding on it that early. Silly. I was lying in the weeds until about 5 minutes left in the auction. I outbid him, and then with less than a minute left he outbid me. I think my final bid went in with less that 30 seconds left. Step off biatch. ;-)

This was the third one I've bid on this week, but the first time the price came out right. There's another one on there that's a 2003, never taken out of the box, that I really wanted to take a shot at. It's still got a few days left, but that baby's gonna skyrocket before it's all said and done.

Better too live a day as a lion, than a thousand as a lamb. Or something like that. ;-)

Reply to
Cato

Ditto for the technique... works "almost" everytime

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA