Help! I lost a free "green" house plan

it was DOE or HUD sponsored...87 PDF pages I think. It was a complete house plan for free. I think I retrieved it about July 2007,

I did file search *.pdf etc ...cannot find it.

It was 2x4 stick built house encapsulated in 10" EPS

It took me four years to find it and now I lost it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have the cold weather house from Canada, but that is not enough

Reply to
BigWhoop

or choose from:

Jude Alexander

it's an energy efficient house plan that I am trying to recover

Reply to
BigWhoop