Fence gate hardware

I am having a wood fence built and looking for gate / hinge hardware.

I don't want it to look like:

but that's all I can find after looking around all day long. Anyone know of a source with something better?

Thanks,

MC

Reply to
MiamiCuse

If your gate's thick enough, you can use simple butt hinges (use more than you think you need). They're easily available, and basically disappear when installed.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich