dont know if anyone here can help i have 100's of concrete block home plans.. and need some wood frame home detail sheets meeting florida code. anone know where i can locate some? thanks

dont know if anyone here can help i have 100's of concrete block home plans.. and need some wood frame home detail sheets meeting florida code

anone know where i can locate some?

Reply to
norman

A Florida licensed design professional.

Reply to
brudgers

Nope

Reply to
brudgers

Why not buy the Florida Building Code and check yourself? Contact a major city building department as they may have typical details. Still, I dont think you should, not saying you can't design anything without a code book.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Gyotar

thanks... somehow I didnt think of that..;(

Reply to
norman