Besides armor...

Imagine the possibilities.

I know it would probably be expensive, but I wonder if this stuff could be load bearing?

Reply to
Edgar

Now where did I leave my whale...

Reply to
gruhn

Why only use it on the windows, how about the whole plane? Wonder Woman would approve. ;-)

Reply to
Cato

Just my thoughts...

Reply to
3D Peruna

My sentiments exactly :). Gives whole new meaning to "aluminum siding" :)

Reply to
Edgar

"gruhn" wrote in news:J_a5f.26$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

Did you take it as carry-on again...?

Reply to
Kris Krieger

Edgar wrote in news:435558a7$0$41149$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunsite.dk:

What's the R-value?

Reply to
Kris Krieger

I think it was Steven Wright or Jerry Seinfeld who said it best:

"If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the stuff?"

Reply to
Cato

Couldn't be any worse than normal siding.

Reply to
Edgar

Heh, simple answer, it would never get off the ground :).

Reply to
Edgar