Any Good Project Management Software?

We're a Mac-based 15-person architecture and interiors firm in need of a good project management program. Has anyone had any experience with the ArchiOffice project management software? Are there any programs that you recommend?

Thanks!

Reply to
drical

Hi, I don't have any architecture experience but I can recommend you good software for any project management with CRM, good groupware, etc. It web-based so you can use also as a Customer Service Software. It is opensouce software and commercial support you can find at

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards, Marcin Kierdelewicz

Reply to
marcin.kierdelewicz