Get Property Management Software for Your Management Needs

In need of the perfect solution to help in managing properties as well as keep accurate records of them? As a property manager, this used to be my situation. But now, it has all changed thanks to Rentec Direct Property Management Software. It not only made the whole experience of managing numerous properties easier, it also provided me with various effective tools that made my work as a property manager more convenient. I also found out that they offered a Landlord Software to help landlords manage tenants and an Association Management Software. Visit Rentec Direct today at

rafael

Or, call me, and I'll consult with you. I can arrange a reserve study for the financial analysis of HOA dues and provide a 30 year amortization and cost projection. Travel costs plus $85 an hour. Lesser studies and questions answered via e mail. I can analyze your property from satellite, give you projections on asphalt, sidewalk, pool areas, landscape, roofing, paint, drainage, block walls, driveways, etc, etc, etc.

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Steve B