Aluminum siding/roofs

We took a drive along Highway 20 (north part of Washington state), beautiful drive, as breathtaking as the Grand Canyon. Threw the agricultural areas we saw quite a few homes (expensive looking), sheds etc. use shiny aluminum on the roofs and some for siding. I happen to like it because it's practical (as it reflects heat), but wifey thinks it's to reflective and will be glaring. I guess it's a matter of taste, what do architects think? TIA Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

Try posting in alt.construction too. There are some folks from Washington state with knowledge and tatse. TB

Reply to
tbasc