Any Georgia licenses?

I haven't been on this newsgroup in a while and so do not know many of the members.

Is anyone here registered in Georgia? I have a small project coming up in Atlanta. It is a complex of 8 or 9 live-work units. One of the owners is an acquaintance of mine and she asked me but I will need a Georgia-licensed partner. Elevations are wanted in two weeks.

I use to correspond with Robert Green in Atlanta but he died a few years ago before we could do any thing together.

Chandler Knowles Pensacola, Florida

Reply to
Chandler Knowles