Andre paccard

hi there , i am looking for a copy of Andre Paccard 2 volume book : traditional islamic craft in moroccan architecture . i am looking for a resonable price copy not these ones on amazon or e bay , if you have , please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com thanks.

Reply to
farouk

Good luck. Kind of an expensive set but as I recall has wonderful examples of traditional plasterwork windows and carving, divans, among other things. If you happen upon a couple reasonably priced sets, I might be interested myself since the set goes ofr about 800 plus euro and I don't want to pay anything like that for a couple 500 plus page coffee table books, however good. Might get a better deal on the Frnech edition. Le Maroc et L' Artisanat is the title. See

for info. Paccard's own work as an interior designer is completely over the top.

Reply to
++