Architectural Treasures of Early America - FSBO

See my craigslist posting with picture at:

Architectural Treasures of Early America (1977, Arno) 8 Volume Set:

1 Early Homes of Massachusetts 2 Colonial Architecture in Massachusetts 3 Colonial Architecture in New England 4 Early Homes of Rhode Island 5 Early Homes of New England 6 Early Homes of New York and the Mid-Atlantic States 7 Colonial Homes in the Southern States 8 Survey of Early American Design

This is a complete, original hardcover set in excellent condition.

I'm hoping to get an Architecture student or Prof on this. Of course, this would be good to have if you are an interior designer as well...or especially if you rehab older homes. This set reads like a book and not an encyclopedia, with hundreds and hundreds of photos and many architectural drawings.

Please check Amazon and other online used-book dealers. ONE VOLUME of this set usually goes for $20! A set just like this one sold for $97.75 on eWolfs.com recently:

I am selling this whole set, which is complete and in near-perfect shape, for $40. (plus you pay shipping from Milwaukee, WI.

If interested, contact:

snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Reply to
RPK