Searching for an internship

Hi there My name is Alex and I am german student for landscape architecture. I am in my third year at the University of Osnabrück in Germany.

Now I am searching for a landscaper?s office(or practical work) in Australia(specially near Perth) to do my internship in my fifth semester which begins in September 2005 and ends by the end of January

2006. Is there somebody who can help me with my searching??? Is it possible that you send me some addresses of landscapers in Australia (specially near Perth) that you think are interesting for me?

If so please contact me at my email address snipped-for-privacy@web.de or at my phone number +49 (5406) 810603.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon and to get a positive answer from you.

Alex

Reply to
alex