Discontinued Formica search

Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued.. I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...

Jeff Menzies snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
jeffmenzies

Hi there,, I am searching for a discontinued Formica..white with a gold fleck.. It was discontinued a few years ago.. I have contacted the Formica Co. countertop fabricators, you name it...no luck so far...Does anyone have any?? I would be willing to buy it in a full sheet, recycled counter,table top you name it..Thanks..Please contact me if you have or know of any.

Jeff Menzies snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
jeffmenzies

Even if you find it it will not be a perfect match from a different batch.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
Don Young

Didn't I just read this?

Reply to
anoldfart2

What exactly is formica anyhow? Yes, I know what the stuff is, I mean what is is made out of? I always wondered that.

Reply to
anoldfart2

With a Google search I came up with this.

Charlie S.

Here's a more comprehensive answer.

Charlie S.