Alvin Drafting pencil driving me nuts

I'm mostly CAD, but like the drafting leadholders. On one Alvin I have, the lead slips back into the tube, rendering it unusable. Is this repairable? Thanks Nick C

Reply to
Niko

Don has give good advice. If you need to buy a new pencil of the same type try here:

I've been buying my plotter paper from them.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

I usually get my stuff (plotter paper) in few days after ordering. Comes UPS Standard delivery.

Last order was 8 rolls of 24" x 150' for $74.36 plus shipping of $17.34.

In my location I have to pay shipping or take the ferry to Seattle to buy my supplies.

Reply to
Bob Morrison