30s stairs

I have a wonderful Spanish home built between 1929 and 1931. It has a wonderful staircase that looks like it could be tile or concrete. Some one mentioned it could be a material that starts with a MAG.... any one have a suggestions..Thanks Teri

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.architecture - 5941 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
homesalesca

MAG... azine? pie? light? nesium? nificent? nanimous? ical? enta?

I suggest you contact the some one person and ask them what they were talking about.

RicodJour