Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Troubleshooting Tips for a Maytag Washer Model #LAT5006AAE That Won't Run (2023 Update)
My sister's Maytag washer, Model #LAT5006AAE, filled up with water but will not do anything else. The knob cycles around but the machine never washes or spins. I'm trying to help her repair it because...
1
1

Shop Vac Not Working? Here's What You Need to Know (2023 Update)
Shop vac working sporadically when plugged in
1
1

Power Nozzle Losing Power? Here's How to Troubleshoot the Issue (2023 Update)
carpet and floor power nozzle has lost power after a sock went into it
1
1

How do I determine the age and cubic feet of my Kenmore refrigerator model #363.48042892
No further details provided
1
1

what size is my kenmore refrigerator 253.641924OH
No further details provided
1
1

what size is my Kenmore 25359687992
No further details provided

Do you know where I can purchase a power cord for a Cool Surge cooler?
No further details provided
1
1

Is Your Oven Fan Sticking? Here's How to Lubricate it Safely (2023 Update)
Fan in hotpoint sometimes sticks, can I spray with oil or WD40?
1
1

Preventing Wear and Tear on Your Tefal Steam Generator as a Left-Hander (2023 Update)
Steam generator Tefal..on my 8th one, love them but ... I am left handed, ,the flex gets very twisted as consequence,what can I do to prevent this wear and tear? So much choice from Tefal but nothing...
1
1

How to Fix the Handle Release Button on Your Hoover Steam Vac (2023 Update)
The handle release button on my hoover steam vac broke how do i fix it
3
3

Electrical Requirements for Whirlpool Oven Model CWE5800ACS14 (2023 Update)
how many amps needed for whirlpool oven model cwe5800acs14
1
1

Why Won't My Samsung Dryer Drum Spin? Troubleshooting Tips (2023 Update)
I have a samsung drier and the drum is not spinning even when the drier turns on, the cycle is set up, and press the start button, the drying indication light keeps blinking and the timer is running....
1
1

Accessing GE Electric Stove Schematics and Wiring Diagrams (2023 Update)
I need to know the wiring of a GE (model unknown) stove top element, and need a schematic/
1
1

how much cubic feet in my Kenmore refrigerator model 253.68802015? (2023 Update)
Separate cubic feet for freezer and fridge part, please.
1
1

How to Replace a Drum Trap: Step-by-Step Guide with Videos (2023 Update)
How to replace a drum trap
1
1