Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what size is my Kenmore refrigerator model # 25378299899 (2023 Update)
I am trying to figure out the size of my Kenmore refrigerator model # 25378299899 serial # LA10606880 manufactured in Feb 2001. We need to replace it and want to buy the correct size.
2
2

Silencing the Endless Chatter: Fixing Your Maytag Dishwasher's Runaway Motor (2023 Update)
My maytag dishwasher runs at all the time that it feel like, even with the door open. It wakes me up at midnight because of the noise, I can not stop it, the star/cancel button on the control it does...
1
1

Reviving Your AEG Oko Lavamat 61300: Troubleshooting No Drum Rotation (2023 Update)
machine cycles through the programmes ok - ie fills empties and pumps but the drum doesn't rotate do effectively doesn't wash or spin dry. I have the back cover off, the top cover off and have...
1
1

Lighting Up Your MinuteMaster: How to Replace the Microwave Oven Light Bulb (2023 Update)
No further details provided
1
1

Cracking the Code: Troubleshooting and Fixing E8 Error on Your GE Dishwasher (2023 Update)
I am writing to request assistance with my GE dishwasher, which is displaying an E8 error code.
1
1

Dealing with a Blinking Light on Your Silver Crest Dehumidifier: Troubleshooting Tips (2023 Update)
Silver Crest dehumidifier light blinking but motor not working any ideas?
1
1

How to Fix Your Side-by-Side Fridge with Freezing Coils (2023 Update)
my side by side freezer coils freeze up I have to defrost it every 2 weeks and then it runs fine gets down to 0. the fridge side works fine I have replaced heater defroster, defrost timer and temp....
1
1

I want pedestal for washer/dryer, are LG generic? (2023 Update)
So, when I moved into my new house, I realized that my LG washer and dryer were too low to the ground for my liking. I wanted to get a pedestal to raise them up, but I wasn't sure where to start. I...
1
1

Tefal express generator iron need a special screwdriver
How do I open the iron I need special tool
1
1

How to Fix a Leaky Tefal Express Model 2911 Iron: DIY Troubleshooting Tips for Homeowners (2023 Update)
My iron keep leaking when turned on how do you fix this ?
1
1

How to Troubleshoot a Samsung Dryer That's Not Turning: DIY Tips for Homeowners (2023 Update)
Dryer drum turns by hand but not on is own. Heat and all other functions seem to be OK. Please help
1
1

Suck It Up: How to Clean the Crevices of Your Wet-Dry Vac Like a Pro (2023 Update)
how would you clean the crevices of a wet-dry vacuum
1
1

My whirlpool dryer keeps shutting off after a few seconds running and won't start back for a while but it isn't tripping the breaker
No further details provided
1
1

Wash Your Troubles Away: How to Troubleshoot a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher That Won't Drain (2023 Update)
kenmore ultra wash won't drain - model #15725691
1
1

removing rusted in screws
Trying to replace my fan element in Neff oven - simple apart from the fact that 4 of the screws seem to have rusted in and I can't move them - Help
1
1