Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Power Up Your Freezer: Understanding the Voltage Requirements for Upright Freezers (2023 Update)
how many volts are needed in a wall outlet to plug in an upright freezer?
1
1

How to Fix a Quickly Turning On and Off Jenn-Aire Stovetop Fan: Troubleshooting Tips and Tools (2023 Update)
My electric Jenn Aire stovetop fan goes on and off quickly, what causes that and how is it fixed?
1
1

Troubleshooting Tips for Slow-Turning and Smelly Dryers: How to Fix a Worn-Out Drum Belt (2023 Update)
dryer turns slow, smell rubber than shuts off. hear the reset, restart than it shuts off again
1
1

Ice Maker Woes: Should You Hear Water Running Right Away? (2023 Update)
when you replace a ice maker machine did you expect to hear water running right away?
1
1

Overflowing Maytag Washer? Here's How to Get It Back on Track! (2023 Update)
I have a may tag washer that won't stop filling and it doesn't agitate. It will spin, rinse and drain. Anyone have any ideas?
1
1

Impeller Hitting Lower Rack: Tackling Your Maytag Dishwasher's Lower Rack Dilemma (2023 Update)
I have a maytag dishwasher MDB9750AWW. It has three racks in it. The bottom propeller hits against the lower rack. The rollers on the rack don't appear to be worn down. Please help
1
1

GE Refrigerator Model #GTS16DTHCRWW makes loud gurgling noise after closing the door (2023 Update)
I recently had a brand new GE refrigerator model#GTS16DTHCRWW installed. Whenever I open and then close either the freezer or fridge doors, this is followed by a loud gurgling sound. However, I find...
1
1

Battery Troubles? Fear Not! A Handy Guide to Rice Cooker Battery Replacement (2023 Update)
need repacement battery for rice cooker EGJ35K
1
1

Drain Dilemmas: Solving the Mystery of Your Dehumidifier's Hose Drainage Woes (2023 Update)
I have a new Haier dehumidifier and a new hose attached to it. It drains into the bucket but will not drain into the hose. I can't find the problem. Any ideas?
1
1

Troubleshooting Your GE Postscrubber Code C5 Issue (2023 Update)
GE postscrubber dishwasher after 5-10 min. Code C5 . Sometimes working sometimes not. Cup detergent dispenser not open. What is wrong.? Don't have water on the bottom.
1
1

Wash Cycle Woes: Why Your Agitator Takes a Break During the Wash Cycle (2023 Update)
Why does the agitator not move at the start of washing cycle? The agitator works on the rinse cycle.
1
1

What is the size of Kenmore Refrigerator Model 253.5629340P
No further details provided
1
1

Finding the Perfect GE Fridge & Freezer Settings: A DIY Temperature Tango (2023 Update)
I have just purchased a GE refrigerator and the settings are from 1-9. What is the ideal setting for the refrigerator and what is the ideal setting for the freezer
1
1

what size is my kenmore 25329082992 freezer?
No further details provided

my waterheater works but upstairs faucets only get half the hot water
My washing machine back flashed a bunch of water tripped the breaker switch for the hot water heater, cracked a pipe. I replaced the pipe. but now my upstairs bathroom isn't getting enough hot water....