Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

i need instructions for a parkside pnts 1400 a1 wet & dry vacuum
i need instructions for parkside pnts 1400 a1 wet & dry vacuum
2
2

Kenmore dryer timer continues to run after dryer stops, cutting on at next cycle
Kenmore dryer shuts off at end of cycle but the timer continues to run until it reaches the next cycle and the dryer comes back on.
2
2

My Whirlpool-made Kenmore top-load washer is thumping in spin cycle. Changed coupler and re-leveled machine. No change. What next?
No further details provided
2
2

why do I need a dishwasher aerator
I have an aerator on my old dishwasher. Will I need to put one on my new dishwasher?
2
2

cover removal for Maytag DE410 Dryer
How do I remove the sheet metal cover for a Maytag model DE410. It appears the drum is stuck, but the belt is intact. I press the start button, the drum trys to turn, then the buzzer goes off. I...
2
2