Can you adjust the cycling time on a whirpool refrigerator icemaker?

Can you adjust the cycling time on a whirpool refrigerator icemaker? open original image
Can you adjust the cycling time on a whirpool refrigerator icemaker? open original image

I have a Whirpool refrigerator Model #ETSCHMXKQ0 4 that I just replaced the icemaker because it wasn't harvesting the ice (at first that what I thought) But with the new icemaker the symptoms are the same; the icemaker would go through a cycle in 20 mins and the water valve will keep filling the mold and by the time the ice IS ready it is too big for the icemaker to harvest and the icemaker will STOP rotation and there would be ice everywhere except for the ice bin. I observed and document the cycles by disconnecting the water line to the icemaker from the back from the back of the fridge and have it dispense in the old icemaker in an empty bucket (see first pic). I note the times that water is dispensed and see if the icemaker is going though the cycle in the freezer (see second pic). The water valve is opening to let approx 4-5 oz. of water (I measured with a measuring cup) out when the icemaker ejector is at the ten o'clock position and at two o'clock position the ejector stops to till the next harvest cycle. I've read you can adjust the duration or how long the water valve would open but is there an adjustment for the cycling duration of the icemaker? [IMG]

[IMG]
Nelson