Kenmore Elite model 106.72909201...needs door reversed...how?

I have a used ref'r that hsa hinges on left...i want to reverse if possible.

This is about 12-14 yrs old and in good condition.

One response was that the number was not correct and thus no manual could be ordered.

Surely there must be a manual that would cover older models....

My installer says the handles are not simply attached to the door but rather appear to be molded as part of the door.

Reply to
Gene