Best Rated threads in Appliancesshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Owners manual for a 1980 russo wood coal stove
Have a russo wood coal combination stove made in 1980 where do I find a owners manual

Drain Dilemmas: Solving the Mystery of Your Dehumidifier's Hose Drainage Woes (2023 Update)
I have a new Haier dehumidifier and a new hose attached to it. It drains into the bucket but will not drain into the hose. I can't find the problem. Any ideas?
1
1

I have a GE Potscrubber Dishwasher that leaks when the solenoid engages to drain the water from the tub.
I have a GE Potscrubber Dishwasher that leaks when the solenoid engages to drain the water from the tub. The leak is in the center underneath by the motor and solenoid. Can you tell me what went wrong...

what does error code 6E mean on a whirlpool duet dryer?
Whirlpool Duet dryer, model #GEW9250PW1, light stays on when door is closed. Will not start. Error code 6E appears when in diagnostic test mode. No signal when door is closed. I am looking to fix this...
4
4

I have stove top 3 wire 120/208 240 volt. is this 110 or 220?
I have it plugged into 110 and takes forever to heat up, is this the problem? Dan
12
12

How do I remove the blades from a Lakewood Kool Operator Jr. fan?
blades barely move. need to remove blades to clean and lubricate fan.

how do I add freon to my old cold spot portable air conditioner
I want to add freon to my old Coldspot air conditioner model number JU665721, the unit is a 230 volt 18,500 BTU model?
2
2

How to Troubleshoot a Samsung Dryer That's Not Turning: DIY Tips for Homeowners (2023 Update)
Dryer drum turns by hand but not on is own. Heat and all other functions seem to be OK. Please help
1
1

Caloric Gas Range/oven knob cannot be turned and now cannot shut off the burner (2023 Update)
My father has turned the knob to a locked position on one burner. The burner is constantly on and the knob cannot be turned and now cannot shut off the burner. Concerned about safety. Please advise
1
1

What size is my Kenmore
Looking for the dimensions for my Kenmore side by side refrigerator model number 253.44383401 [IMG]

GE Refrigerator Model #GTS16DTHCRWW makes loud gurgling noise after closing the door (2023 Update)
I recently had a brand new GE refrigerator model#GTS16DTHCRWW installed. Whenever I open and then close either the freezer or fridge doors, this is followed by a loud gurgling sound. However, I find...
1
1

Finding the Perfect GE Fridge & Freezer Settings: A DIY Temperature Tango (2023 Update)
I have just purchased a GE refrigerator and the settings are from 1-9. What is the ideal setting for the refrigerator and what is the ideal setting for the freezer
1
1

delonghi gdf603 professional oven not working even after replacing cooker elemen
Delonghi proffessional gdf603 603 no heat in oven and fan not working replaced element and still not working

What size is my kenmore refrigerator model # 106.9758613.
I am looking for cubic feet. I need to get a new one for this tight space in my kitchen. Many thks

One of the hot plates on our Bosch hob will not always work.
The bottom left hand hot plate on our Bosch hob will no always work and always fails to work when we try to use again whilst still warm Model number Bosch PKE 645650036119

Motor overheats and shut off.
I built an extension duct for installation purposes, so now my swamp cooler ducting is 24 inches. Now after 15 mins it shuts off. When I removed the ducting it runs fine. I'm guessing that extending...

Need a manual for our Kenmore 70 water softener. Cant even get the top ff to put salt in.
I recently lost my husband. He was the one who always took care of the furnace, water softener ets. Well, I would like to get the water softener working again but I cant even get the top off to put...

We have a Kenmore Front load washer, 417.4004299, bearings shot, oil leaking, Can anyone tell me if it iis a 4 cubic feet or more or less ?
I want to buy a new machine, NOT a Kenmore. But I did like the size . Can anyone tell by the model number how many cubic feet it was ? That information is not written on the machine, or in the manual....
4
4

Kenmore dryer model #575100 leaving burn marks on clothing.
How to fix this?

My Inglis fridge ICT86000 won't shut off. I've replaced the fan in the freezer section and the defrost thermostat.
I've also replaced the cold control and defrost timer and it still keeps running. I've also cleaned the coils (front and back) as much as is possible. Any other possibilities?
4
4