Best Rated threads in Appliancesshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

where can i find part #489091 for thermador microwave--control board
NEED HELP IN FINDING PART THERMADOR HAS A REPLACEMENT MICROWAVE BUT IN STAINLESS --I NEED BLACK ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS

gas dryer trips circuit breaker after a few minutes, just changed vent hose
I recently replaced the dryer vent pipe with an aluminum one, cleaned all lint but now dryer trips circuit breaker after it heats up. Runs OK with no heat. Friend said aluminum duct could be building...

oven control board problem, clock sporadically goes out and when on and press bake the oven lock light goes on when lock lever not engaged.
Maytag gas range model MGR5750BDW, S/N 10961986AG. Replaced ignighter last year and now the oven control board clock goes off sporadically, when on and push bake the lock light goes on, push cancel...

how to remove amana oven door 15 years old
Hi, 15-20 year old amana stove, how do I remove the oven door. thanks Gerry

What is the size of kenmore refrigerator model 10659919700?
No further details provided
1
1

Maytag washer LSE7806ace washer not filling or agitating
spin cycle works but dry

What was the original price of the American Standard Luxor toilet in 2003?
No further details provided
2
2

on a ge dryer model DBXR463GD1WW what is the hottest setting
No further details provided
2
2

Kenmore dryer timer continues to run after dryer stops, cutting on at next cycle
Kenmore dryer shuts off at end of cycle but the timer continues to run until it reaches the next cycle and the dryer comes back on.
2
2

where to Olson furnace parts for HCS-90/80
I need furnace vent connector for Duomatic Olson HCS-90/80. It connects between blower and vent pipe. It is an old furnace,having trouble finding. Thanks

how much cubic feet in my Kenmore refrigerator model 253.68802015? (2023 Update)
Separate cubic feet for freezer and fridge part, please.
1
1

Tefal express generator iron need a special screwdriver
How do I open the iron I need special tool
1
1

San Yang Pai Hood Bulb (2023 Update)
We have a San Yang Pai CY-968 range hood in our home. It was there when we bought it and is apparently more of a professional level hood? Anyway, the light bulb burned out soon after we moved in and...
1
1

What kind of paint can you use on the inside of a microwave
The paint on the inside of my microwave is pealing. What kind of paint is safe for the inside of the microwave?

kenmore 96282100 dryer won't stop after cool down cycle?
KENMORE DRYER 96282100 TIMER WORKING- WILL NOT STOP AFTER THE COOL DOWN CYCLE -TIMER SHUTS OFF THEN - TIMER OR SENSOR?

high velocity fan is noisy on medium speed
patton fan works great on high speed but on medium speed it is noisy and on low speed it slows to a stop. its a powerful floor fan to circulate and cool the shop. would the model number help to get an...
2
2

Black & Decker charger HT70151 has no lights or output voltage (2023 Update)
I need schematic diagram for Black&Decker charger HT70151
1
1

spray cleaner used on self cleaning oven (2023 Update)
Grandma sprayed my year old self cleaning Whirlpool convection oven and went to bed .. the next morning the oven interior seems damaged beyond repair .. is it still safe to use and would the self...
2
2

What is the size of Kenmore Refrigerator Model 253.5629340P
No further details provided
1
1

what size is my Kenmore 253.74812400
I am trying to find the cubic feet of this model.
2
2