Best Rated threads in Appliancesshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

samsung washer wf206bnw/xaa trips the breaker as soon as I turn it on.
I have a samsung washer wf206bnw/xaa that trips the breaker as soon as I turn it on. I turn breaker off and on, then as soon as I hit the on button it does it again. Its not the home circuit breakers....
2
2

Meister Washing Machine ever heard of
my father just got a new washing machine brand Maister model GGIO49AA3 anyone ever heard of? what do you think of it?

I have a Maytag MDBTT60AWB Dishwasher and the Rinse Only light stays on. Push wash cycle button and rinse only comes back on.
Rinse only light stays on. Sometimes when I push other buttons nothing at all happens. Sometimes when I push Wash Cycle and start dishwasher starts and then rinse cycle only light comes back on and...

I'm looking for instalation instructions for a Wait circulator model #nw35 propane heater
This appliance is an older propane heater but works great, so I had to bring it home for my shop. I want to install it properly so I would like to get the proper clearnces for the unit. Thanks. Paul.

How much R134a do you put in a sub zero 550 refrigerator and also the freezer
No further details provided
2
2

what size is my kenmore chest freezer 253.14502101 (2024 Update)
Trying to determine cubic feet of Kenmore chest freezer, model number 253.14502101 Thank you
3
3

Chest freezer Capacity
What is the size and capacity of my Kenmore chest freezer model no. 253.12551100?  https://www.homeownershub.com/img/b7/IMG

how to remove scratches from stainless steel refrigerator doors (2023 Update)
Stainless Steel scratches on refrigerator doors..........I just bought a house and the stainless steel refrigerator doors are scratched...any ideas on how to remove or at least mask them? I have...
2
2

How to Troubleshoot a FEF365BGWC Frigidaire Range with a Door Open, Lock On, and F1 Code Flashing (2023 Update)
Frigidaire range FEF365BGWC door open, lock on, F1 code flashes. Door switched pushed holding CANCEL control for about a minute results in F1 flashing and a beeping sound. Lock stays on.
1
1

Hotpoint ffm90 fridge freezer with very noisy fridge fan - how to access it?
I have a hotpoint fridge freezer, model ffm90, with a very noisy fan. The fridge and freezer are both still cooling, and seem to be working normally. The fridge fan noise has been getting worse for a...

tape or pipe dope for gas dryer hookup
Which is better?

I have accuwash sensor on my machine, instead of warm/cold, its warm/warm
I don't understand how the sensor works, it has a line from warm to cold, but I don't know how to use it, since I bought it used?

Water from Samsung fridge water dispenser is not cold
i have a samsung frig and notice that the water never really comes out cold from the dispenser, how do I fix that?..the frig is only 1 yr

trying to locate flexible hose that connects from Franke little butler insta hot water dispenser to faucet
I have a Model HT 200 Franke little butler insta hot water dispenser. The plastic coupling that fits on the unit and has a flexible "rubber" hose that goes to the faucet is broken. I am trying to find...
4
4

Broan Allure range hood light does not work
I have a Broan Allure range hood that was installed about 18 months ago. The lights have a low and high setting (rocker switch). One of the lights does not work. I have changed the bulb and it still...
2
2

Maximize Your Kitchen Space: How to Determine the Size of Your Kenmore Refrigerator (2023 Update)
I have a Kenmore 253.52634200 refrigerator. Could you tell me what size it is? Thank you!
8
8

I received a refrigerator delivered upside down, and now it will not cool.
I received a refrigerator delivered upside down. And now it will not cool. I at first plugged it in shortly after I received it. But as it was not cooling after several hours I unplugged it and let it...
2
2

my oscillating pedestal fan runs but the fan constantly changes speed. What is the cause? It is a one year old Cool Breeze fan.
No further details provided
13
13

Replace door springs on Miele G868 dishwasher
I Would like to know how to replace the springs that hold the door open, or partly open. I have bought replacement springs.

Older York Gas Furnace
This year the blower fan does not kick off when in heat mode.
1
1