What is the best way to fix a big sink hole (2 x 1.5 x 0.18 square meter) under front porch?

Jane's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Jane in  Masonry » Concrete

What's the best way to fix a big sink hole under front porch? The foundation company checked the foundation and told the foundation is fine. There is no crack on front porch. Mud jacking company suggested to do mud jacking. The concrete company suggested to fill out the hole with concrete. A friend told that I should fill out the hole with dirt then build a retaining wall. I don't know what's the best way to fix a big sink hole (2 x 1.5 x 0.18 square meter) under front porch?
Thanks

Answer by

I'd go with the concrete, its the longest lasting. But, the Jackers will probably be the only ones to give you a Warranty and probably even the lowest cost. Your friend's right enough, but they won't do it for you...some friend :P

blog comments powered by Disqus