Unplugged oven now clock doesn't work

Christa's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Christa in  Appliances

I unplugged the oven/stove unit and now the display won't light up. I read the manual and it says to hold the clock button 5 seconds to reset but nothing happened. Do I have to leave it unplugged or unplugged a certain time? MGR5875QDW Maytag oven/stove

blog comments powered by Disqus