Unplugged MGR5875QDW Maytag oven/stove, now clock doesn't work (2023 Update)

I unplugged the oven/stove unit and now the display won't light up. I read the manual and it says to hold the clock button 5 seconds to reset but nothing happened. Do I have to leave it unplugged or unplugged a certain time? MGR5875QDW Maytag oven/stove

Reply to
Christa

It is recommended that you leave the oven/stove unit unplugged for at least one minute before plugging it back in. This will allow the internal memory to reset and may resolve the issue with the display not lighting up. If the problem persists after trying this, it may be a hardware issue and you should contact the manufacturer or a professional for further assistance.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor