looking for replacement batteries for my 18 v cordless drill

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools

i have an 18v viper cordless tool set and like these products however my batteries are dead and i cant find replacements anywhere

Answer by

Need charger and battery

blog comments powered by Disqus