You are way off the mark

Page 2 of 3

WTF??.... I mean..WTF???
You been drinking, son?
This is NO way to make friends.

Hey, I got my big old Delta planer in today. I know now why there is an oil shortage.

Due to transportation of that behemoth or because of the gear lube? *S*
Congrats! It will serve you well.
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Sounds like it may be due to the oil based solvents it took to remove the protective, oil based, shipping coat.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

through the oil and grease with a couple of wipes. Then a fast coat of TopCote.

Both. LOL... I wiped it down and cleaned it up and then turned it on. I began the process all over again. There must have been a few pounds of grease agound the cutter head. I was lucky enough that my dealer delivered and assembled it for me for no extra charge. Now I just need to tweek the in feed and out feed extensions.

Thank you. I am sure it will.
We don't have any positions open for "arrogant asshole" in this group, so get your shit and get out. --dave

The waiting list for that title is quite long round these parts!
That looks like the list I had about 20 years ago.
You've got a pile of tools there. However, that doesn't for one second suggest that you have the knowledge or skill to use them properly. All it says is that you've got money to spend.
As far as the "morons" comment goes in addition to your claim you're not a troll, the only thing that you've confirmed is that you've got a big mouth.

This kind of post is always just too funny!

Alright mr lots of toys, they say the proof is in the pudding. Show us what youve MADE with them thar tuls.
snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com wrote:

A psychiatrist would call this "tool envy".
FoggyTown

I checked your posting history using snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com in this newsgroup, and I'm the one who accused you of being a troll based on that.
I did so because your FIRST posting here was a bitch about the newsgroup.
If you posted here before, why didn't you use your regular account? Why did you create this anonymous account? Why hide your name?
As far as I can tell, you created it for the sole purpose of bitching, and you don't want anyone to know who you are.
Now if you actually post questions, and give advice, then fine - you are welcome here.
But if ALL you are going to do is anonymously bitch about this newsgroup - then I can only consider you a troll.
in this

At least we're not feeding the anagram troll... As long as we fall for that - he'll come back for more.

Maybe an cartel of posters are trying to sink his boat eh?
Markem
On 1/2/2006 11:07 PM snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com mumbled something about the following:
[ snipped a bunch of whiny "i'm better than you" crap ]
Thanks for proving that you are not only a troll, but a bitchy, whiny, little cry baby.
--
Odinn - my 2 yr old granddaughter is better behaved.

Y'all are just jealous of his Craftsman palm sander.
On 3 Jan 2006 06:21:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@fast.net wrote:

damnit, busted!
I wanted to have smooth palms, too!
mac