Wreckers don't believe in the First Amendment

Maybe it's time to consider contacting your ISP's for violating my rights.
dave
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 18:44:58 GMT, "b.a.y...a.re.a...d.a..v.e"

Better brush up on your Constitution. You have no rights, First Amendment or otherwise, on the internet.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
LRod wrote:

He's right, I took some Constitutional Law last semester ( and made Dean's List, btw ;-) we had research and lengthy discussion on this very subject. Beat it to death in fact. Grab yer ankles, biatch!
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

That's not quite correct. Your first amendment rights exist everywhere, including the internet. The problem is that the first amendment only protects you against the government, not against private people or companies (such as ISPs). So the first amendment prevents the government from telling you what you can and cannot say on the internet, but it does not prevent your ISP from doing the same.
snipped-for-privacy@paynefears.com (Kelby) wrote in

So then the government tells you what you can and cannot say by proxy. ;-)
--
Bill

I missed the turn there somewhere. Are you implying that the ISPs are somehow government affiliated?
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Well, so much for giving you the benefit of the doubt Dave. You're reaction to posts are now very deliberate, hateful and most of all - childish. You need some help. I'll assume that you have accomplished your goal of getting nearly everyone in the ng pissed off at you. A few more posts and you'll have it at 100%.
Congratulations - for all that accomplishes (only you will know). I don't need to join any list of names - I'll simply ignore your posts all on my own...
Bob S.
no more hateful than the miscreants.
dave
Bob wrote: