wRECk Rogues Gallery

Page 1 of 2
Discussion a while ago about someone hosting a website for wRECk personalities/pics, etc. Just put a couple candidates on ABPW. LRod & I met today for a cuppa & some ww'ing BS. Very nice gentleman, had a wonderful visit. Had grandson snap a couple pics of us.
--
Nahmie
βœ–

Post pics in orange shorts and white tank top.
JP **************** Oops! Wrong newsgroup....
Add pictures here
βœ–
Wed, Jul 28, 2004, 3:18pm snipped-for-privacy@madbbs.com (Norman D. Crow) says: <snip> Had grandson snap a couple pics of us.
He was obviously pointing the camera in the wrong direction.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:18:09 -0400, "Norman D. Crow"

That's a good start, Nahmie. It would be fun to see what everybody looks like. I envy you the set down with LRod, he's a smart fella - and good looking, too.
After I finish up with Jenny Craig (I'm staying in until I get to meet Fergie) and find out who does Joan Rivers' work (Maaco?), I'll post my pix.
Maybe we could work up a set of Wreck Baseball Cards, with stats and stuff on the back. I'll look into this and see if Fleer will cut us a deal.
Regards, Tom.
βœ–
<snip>

And what kinda stats would those be, Tom? The mind boggles! (Of course, it does that easily these days...)
Welcome back from whence you traveled.
Patriarch, whose 6 month no-kickback streak ended this afternoon, in spite of having read the current thread. No damage, though.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:25:57 GMT, patriarch

Yessir, I'm right boggly myself most of the time, these days.
Well, first we could start with whether the fella was Normite or Neander (the equivalent of the National and American Leagues).
Then I reckoned we'd get into if'n or not he had a dedicated shop, as opposed to a garAAAAUUGGH or a basemeAAAAUUUGHHH. Which would indicate something, although I can't for the life of me figure out what.
Then we could go to the level of equipment, the vintage of the equipment, whether or not he played in the Crapsman League, The Harbour Fright League, The Numerous Delta Leagues, etc. Or whether he in fact eschewed the heavy iron and swung the sweet light bat of Neanderdom.
A scout's description would prolly be appropriate - "good plane, no mortice" - "cuts pins before tails" - "uses "advice" when he really means "advise", etc.
Weights and Measure are prolly best left off - as Nahmie's picatures show that most of us (me included) are in the Triple Extra Buddha (Tm-LJ) area - and we don't need to get into that.
Statistics are always a part of these sorta things and the card oughta prolly show how many hours of uptime the player has gone without losing a major appendage (definition of this will have to be negotiated) and things like "how many half-done pieces have I burned before anyone else saw them" - which is my pathway into the record books.
A comment by a fan would be nice - my current favorite is from my seven year old son:
"Gosh Dad, I'd be really excited, if I knew what it was supposed to be."
As always, I'm open to suggestion.
Regards, Tom.
βœ–

<snip>
Triple? Now jussaminit! I represent that remark, and I am not a triple! I'm a Quadruple Extra Buddha!

Does hair count? I lose a few more every day.
and things like "how many half-done pieces have I burned

Does that include temporary assembly tables made of plywood covered sawhorses, still filled with those same half finished projects(as in "Dang, I'm out of room, got to either finish something, burn it, or make another *table*")?
--
Nahmie
βœ–

I'm down to sub-Buddha status now that I lost those 20 lbs. What did you do with them when you found them, Nahmie?

I just spent the weekend with family and looked at a picture of me a decade ago. Wow, I guess I did have more hair then, and it was considerably less gray. Times and people do change, don't they?

I thought he might be referring to wigs there, but maybe not. (I hope you guys don't talk about burnable project attempts.)
I decided that $0.99 was too good to pass up, so I got me wunna them thar spare routahs. It's the same one HF sells for $80 and came to $26 and change with insurance/shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemC14842169
Sign me: JAWROTR (Just Another Wreck Rogue on the Rogue)
P.S: 2 Darwin Awardees jumped off the bridge last night and were instant winners. I'd say the 40' drop into 6 or fewer feet of river depth and the rocky bottom almost ensured that outcome before they jumped. <sigh>
- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming
Add pictures here
βœ–
<buncha snippage>

I'm
Put them *behind* me, and we'll not discuss them further, tendjewberrymosh!
<more massive snippage>
--
Nahmie
βœ–

Butt, butt...OK.
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!
Add pictures here
βœ–
wrote in message

tendjewberrymosh!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
--
Nahmie
βœ–

year old son:

My advise: take care of that boy. He's got great things ahead.
Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:25:57 GMT, patriarch

I Grok that in its entirety, Pat.
I'd easily win in three categories:
Most time spent on a finished project (spoke shave, 2+ years) Most time spent on an unfinished project (carving bench, 4 years) Most time spent on unfinished project after the prototype was actually built. (scroll saw, 6+ years now.)
- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming
Add pictures here
βœ–
βœ–
Noons wrote:

Just goes to prove that there is a pretty young woman for every ugly old fart. :-) Good looking family and house. Congrats.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 5 Aug 2004 05:29:16 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au (Noons) calmly ranted:

That's odd. The house appears to have a pair of faces. And what's with all those antennas on the roof? ;) Man, are you RED in that pic with wife and daughter (?) Who said what before snapping that shot? <har!> Where in Oz is that ski chalet? It must have some altitude!
I'll see you and raise you a page of projects I actually finished recently. (Someone get smelling salts for Conan!) http://diversify.com/wood

Are you building a new house or just remodeling the old?
Ta!
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!
Add pictures here
βœ–

sounds dangerous....

most wanted deck?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 17:45:42 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

'course you'd say that Bridger. (Remember I've seen ya') :-)
Not that I'd be rushing in to show my mug anywhere either.

Add pictures here
βœ–

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:17:31 -0700, Mark & Juanita
and no cameras were in evidence that day.
otherwise I'd have to kill ya.....

then Juanita'd have to kill ya...
Add pictures here
βœ–
wrote:> That's a good start, Nahmie. It would be fun to see what everybody

<snip>
Who is that masked man?
Welcome back Tawm.
--