Woodie Gallery

have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Reply to
J T

woodies. I thought it may be a rest home for nudist men that can still get wood.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

you owe me a keyboard.... you are not a well man.

Reply to
Robatoy

My grandfather built quite a number of wooden caravans. Timber frame and ply covering. I think his last one was a timber frame with aluminium skin. Sent many an enjoyable holiday in them. regards John

Reply to
John B

Quite Nifty, Joe G

Reply to
GROVER

Thank you. Seems like I hear that every day from someone. Mostly my wife.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sat, Apr 21, 2007, 3:58am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Charlie=A0Self) dot adviseth: You really, really need to stay away from those young women.

I'm just trying to find one the right age, kind of like wine. Trying to catch one that aged well, but is afraid if she isn't picked, she will turn to vinegar. So far I usually find the equivalent of Ripple.

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T