Wow, safety NOT first

Page 4 of 4
Tue, Dec 21, 2004, 5:11am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says: Happened upon this school website <snip>
I suspect none of the machines were turned on when the pictures were taken.
JOAT Sanity is vastly over-rated.
says:

Some were - you can see the wood chips flying.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The only thing that made me wince was seeing all those kids running banshees (routahs) with no hearing protection.