WOW! Part III

This months printed Popular Woodworking magazine refers to this link and
Get THIS
Woodworking Essentials-Power Jointers by Mark Adams
Marc Adam's Rules for using the Jointer 1. Wear protective personal safety gear; remember your eyes, ears and lungs. Make sure all loose clothing is secured and away from any action that could pull it in - no gloves. Always stay alert.
Have Mark Rosen and Glen Huey met????
I think I will post this rule in the comment section under Glen's article. ;~)
Oops, here is the link
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/articleabstract?aid 887

Is that me you are referring too? Marc Rosen

Is that me you are referring too? Marc Rosen
No, Sorry Mark, That should have been, Mark Adams have you met Glen Huey.