Wounded Warriors

This is our on-going Eagle Head Cane project for the returning Wounded Warriors back from Iraq and Afghanistan. George http://community-4.webtv.net/roc_pox/CAPITOLCARVERSEAGLE/
Congratulations to you and your group on a job well done, for a very worthy cause.

Wed, Nov 14, 2007, 10:40pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (GeorgeG) doth sayeth; This is our on-going Eagle Head Cane project <snip>
Would have been nice to have a few close-ups of some of the eagle heads.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Eagle Head Cane pictures. George http://capitolwoodcarvers.org/canes /
Thu, Nov 15, 2007, 12:46pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (GeorgeG) doth posteth: Eagle Head Cane pictures. George http://capitolwoodcarvers.org/canes/
That's more like it. In the first post it looked ike you guys were shortening canes. When I got my first cane I had planned on shortening it, but wanted to use it for a few days, to decide just how much I wanted to shorten it, befor I cut it. And decided I would be happier not shortening it at all. So, in the future, you may want to advise the receipients that they may want to use them for a few days before deciding how much, if any, they want their cane shortened.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
JT - Good suggestion but we did cut the Eagle Head Canes to the same length of the canes that the Wounded Warriors were issued and were using. Thanks. George
Click on pic to enlarge http://capitolwoodcarvers.org/canes / .

Well done, George.
http://improve-usenet.org /
George G wrote: